RDL Finance is an independent specialist livestock finance company and a division of WR Dyer Livestock created by founder and principal Ross Dyer, based in Bay View Napier.
We offer second-tier lending options to farmers, particularly in the store stock trading and livestock finishing sector, who want to grow their stock numbers or acquire more land and optimise profits. Opportunities are frequently lost because farmers lack readily available finance at short notice.
- RDL frees up cash, providing opportunities for expansion, whether in new land acquisition, leasing, adding value or simply diversifying your portfolios.
- The farmer develops the stock, with RDL managing the buying, selling and financing.
- RDL provides advice, budgeting, marketing support, brokerage and contracts, working in partnership with the farmer towards a common goal: the highest possible returns.
- Stock growth, health and trends are monitored by RDL’s V.A.S.T. stock monitoring program, providing valuable current and future data for the farmer and their land ability.
- Larger volumes of stock demand bigger premiums from meat processors, with potential to return greater profits.
- Farmers have a new method to grow their businesses.
TO LIBERATE THE FARM CAPITAL LOCKED IN
YOUR ANIMALS, CONTACT US NOW